Here's Tim's worship team rehearsing.
Here's the Media Team.
Daniel manning the soundboard.
Greeters ready to greet!
Pastor Erin reviewing his sermon.
Sarah making announcements.
Pastor Kevin introduces Traci.
Traci shares about the Compassion Ministry.
Drama Ministry skit on connecting / blogging.
Pastor Erin did a sermon illustration about his car in high school.

Pastor Erin on Investing in others.
Erin on the "One Thing"

And .... The HUNTS ARE BACK !!!!! Here's Brice with his new daughter!!

Welcome Back HUNTS !!!!!














2 comments:
Hey Hiron, nice pics.
Hey, wanna go to the driving range after work this week? Lemme know. We can meet halfway again and go to the driving range behind that shopping center we ate at during small group season last year. After a 2 month hiatus, I'm trying to get back in the groove.
Hey Win,
Sound cool to me ... I'm free tonight and Wednesday. I'm suppose to go golfing in Long Beach on Thursday afterwork.
Email me on my gmail account or at work or call my cell!
-DB-
Post a Comment