
ha ha ha!! Actually this photo is from last month.
-DB-
** Update **
Okay okay ... the joke was on me, it rained all day in Southern California so I didn't get to go out to play (or to golf) but I did get a lot of video editing done and slept a lot! Thanks HR!!!
I went over to Paul & Ellen's for dinner. We watched "The Passion of Christ" as part of our Good Friday observation. Luckly it was on a regular size screen, I don't I could handled watching Jesus getting whipped into such a bloody mess on a giant HD screen! I've had the DVD for like two years now and couldn't bare to watch it until now. Paul closed our time in prayer.
On my way home, I stopped by the Torrance Border Books to get my latest fix of magazines (I'm such a "Magazine Hog" ... I got "Premier"the summer movie edition, "Battlestar Galactica Yearbook", and some other titles).
Got home just before midnight and started two loads of laundry. Speaking of which I better get them out before my roomie throws my stuff on the floor (j/k)!
-db-

1 comment:
lucky you for getting the day off!!! =P
peylin
Post a Comment