Chooah and company and I finally got together for a session at "The Range" ...
I think the four of us inhale alot of gunsmoke but it was good clean fun! Thanks E for the additional photos, hope you and the guys had fun. Now I gotta go clean up all my "toys"!
Hitting a bucket of golf balls is a great stress reliever too! And it's a little cheaper. Let me know when you in town again, I take you to the firing line!
4 comments:
Great action shot DB.
There is not a day that goes by that I wish I had a pellet gun for the rats in the subway.
I don't know if you ever fired one but the Gamo pt80 is a pretty slick piece.
adios,
lja
My goodness, how big are them NYC subway rats, Mister Akkar ?!
Do we need RPG's or Bazooka's for them?
-DB-
shooting range sounds like tons of fun!! great stress reliever too i bet. :)
peylin
Hitting a bucket of golf balls is a great stress reliever too! And it's a little cheaper. Let me know when you in town again, I take you to the firing line!
-DB-
Post a Comment