Monday, April 24, 2006

The Yardhouse in Brea

After lunch, Carlos and I hung out at my place watching some of the NBA playoff games. Bryan J. joined us later after he was done having lunch with his Newsong N.O.C. friends.



We went to Carlos' new fav eatery, "The Yardhouse" in Brea. It was a pretty nice place and cheaper than "Taps" down the street. The only thing was, I couldn't believe that all three of us got "carded" for beer?! Our combined age was well over a 110 years!!!


Oh well, it's only the 2nd time I've been carded within the last year or so. The time before that must have been 5 or 6 years.

-DB-

* Update (4/26)

CZ reminded me that it WAS a blessing to have a waitress card HIM; in fact, he even said so to the waitress. And the reality was that our combined age was 117 plus!



(photos from last year)

Going to the NHL Playoffs with Mr. Z on Thursday too. Anyone knows who the Anaheim Duck are playing (I'm such a big hockey fan, ha ha).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool I saw YH in Brea last week. I was like, whoa... when did they put that there?

Bryan J went to Newsong NOC? Aw, boo! jk jk...

Lenard James Akkar said...

CARDED! I think the waiter or waitress was fishing for a bigger tip!

Hello! April fools day was 24 days ago...

Anonymous said...

DB, you don't look a day over 18!! You're still very young looking dude.

You can pay me later, I'll take a check, cash, paypal, etc....

Anonymous said...

Yup, thank your Asian genes. We age well. :) People still think I'm 19 or 20!

Delta Boy said...

Miss Veggie,

You're NOT 19 or 20 ???! Okay then, a very mature twenty-something, huh?!

= D

-DB"