It's an interesting experience getting ready for work by flashlight. Luckly I got me a new spiffy haircut (sorry SP ... I did have Friday off this week because of Good Friday, next time I will see you for my trim) my prep time was pretty short.

Both Gamera-San and I were jamming out the door at the same time. I had to open the garage door manually (and got packing grease all over my hands). Just when I washing up and getting ready to leave, I notice that all the lights were on again! I called my roomie back in to so that he (and I) could reset all of our video equipment for stuff coming on tonight.
Wouldn't you know ... after resetting all those VCR and digital recorders and clocks .. the damn lights went right back off!!
I was pissed and had to reopen the dirty garage door again. When I was leaving for the 2nd time then the damn lights came back on again ... screw it! I'm going to work (late)!
I have to remember to see if I paid Edison this month yet. I think I will charge them back for the trouble!
-DB-

No comments:
Post a Comment