Wednesday, April 19, 2006

18 holes at Willowick Golf Course this Saturday!

Oh boy oh boy!! My first 18 holes of golf this weekend. Hope I don’t embarrassed my friends!



Willowick G.C. is in Santa Ana, CA. It's listed as 6,063 yards / 110 slope / 67.7 rating / par 71 for Men / 5,742 yards / 118 slope / 72.3 rating / 71 par for Women.

My coworkers described it as a good flat course for a beginner like me. The only warning I got was to wear a helmet since the course is played "close quarters", listen for people yelling "FORE" for when a golf ball is flying your way.

I'm looking forward to this. I almost had to cancel when my dentist office called this morning to tell me that I was scheduled for a teeth cleaning this Saturday morning too! Good thing they were able to find another patient to switch with me! Woo Hoo!

Good thing I got in another practice round at the driving range yesterday! Need to start practice on my putting.

-DB-

No comments: