Thursday, April 20, 2006

Mult-task Thursday night!



Again, I blame Daylight Savings. Got off work at 5:00, rushed home, grabbed my clubs and went to the driving range.

Whew, tired now! Got the large bucket (150 balls) and practiced for about an hour. Also tried putting and chipping. Gassed up (Man! $2.95/gal!!), got groceries and got home by 8:00 or so.

Started mult-tasking as soon as I walked in the door; started laundry, marinated steak, unpack and put away groceries, fired up the gas grill, boiled water for corn, grilled steak, nuked left over rice, put clothes in dryer, start another load of laundry, took a break to eat, and clean off grill all by 9:30.

Now my right shoulder blade is sore now (I guess 150 strokes is a lot to do, huh ?). Well the weekend is coming. Gotta save some strength for a busy weekend.

Think I'm making Mac n Cheese for House Church Potluck and Spam Musubi for a get together with friends on Saturday. In between, I got 18 holes of golf in Santa Ana but hey, it's all fun!!!

-DB-

No comments: