
Before January 2006, I had always thought ... "Boy, what a boring game golf is ..." and "Who would watch golf on tv or read golf magazines" ...
Four months later, a set and half of clubs, golf shoes, new golf bag, three brand new clubs, five Nike golf hats, etc ... and I go to bed thinking how sweet my new Adams RPM Fairway Wood club sounds when them balls goes "sizzling" down the range!
I'm serious hooked! Oh, and now I watch (and recorded) PGA / LPGA games and read them "boring" magazines now.
-DB-
** Update **
Happy Belated Birthday (May 1st) to my fellow golfer, brother in Christ and friend, Michael I.!!
Happy Belated Birthday also on May 1st to Audrey P. !!
** Update 2 ** May 3rd
I went to driving range last night after my workout and errands/dinner ... I totally sucked! Shoulder muscle was really tight but atleast I got to practiced my putting.
Mister MonkeyFries said that he and his coworkers went to an all you can hit driving range in Lake Forrest. They did about 500 balls (each?). Wow!!

No comments:
Post a Comment