
Warning: Mild spoilers following ...
Tonight "24" had a pretty good start but to me seems alittle anti-climatic with the Prez about to do himself in. Three more hours to the end!

Sunday's "Grey's Anatomy" was very touching. You almost wanted Meredith to move on with the new guy! Next episode is this Sunday. What sucks is ABC decided to put the 2 hour season finale (May 15th 9pm - 11pm) on the same time and night as the next "24"!! Good thing I have my two Dvd recorders and DVR!

Saturday's "Justice League Unlimited" is about to end. The concluding part II is coming this Saturday on Cartoon Network at 10pm (PDST) in LA. I can't wait for the Dvd box set!

Who saw "LOST" last Wednesday?! I still can't get over what ______ did!! Man, what got into __ to cause ___ to ___ ____ and _____ ?! Sorry, you have to fill in the blanks if you haven't seen what must have been major watercooler talk the next day!

"Smallville's" Season Five is coming to a close this Thursday.

"The O.C." is on break for a couple weeks ... wonder who's coming back next season.

Two more episodes of "Will and Grace" before the series finale ends on May 18th.

"Alias" is ending in a couple weeks too! One of the semi-major character just took a shard of glass in her neck last week (ugh)!

The creator of "Lost", "Alias", and "Felicity", (and director of this week's "MI-3") has been tapped to direct the next "Star Trek" movie for 2008 release.

A word of thanks for visiting my blog! Since I installed my site meter a month ago, I got over a 1,000 visits in one month! You guys rocked all the way from India to New York!! I even got visits from the Salvation Army in Canada! Whoa!
-DB-
*** Superhero Update ***
Your results:
You are Spider-Man

| You are intelligent, witty, a bit geeky and have great power and responsibility. |

1 comment:
i think i've met somebody who watches more tv than me. haha. =P
anyways, rumor has it that the OC might not come back for a 4th season. wouldn't be surprised if that were true..seems like the producers have no more creative juices left. gotta say that season 1 was the best.
peylin
Post a Comment