
Iron Wood Nine Golf Course.

This is a wonderful executive nine hole course! W and I got there after work and tee'd off at 5:28pm.

The First Hole was pretty close. W figured out that it about 95 yards away. I knocked my first stroke about 10 yards beyond the green (used my hybrid 5 club).

I think this was one of the longer fairways about 300 plus yards.

Here's W taking a practice swing for the ninth hole. Neither of us could hit over the water hazard so we took drops on the other side.

For some reason it wasn't too crowded on Thursday. We finished the course by 7:15 pm. I had the usual frustrations (chip shots, water hazards, bad putting, etc ....)
Here's the bad score card! Atleast I'm three stokes better than last week.

-DB-

1 comment:
that first hole must've had a fast green for both you and wai to 3 putt.
Unless it was like a mini-golf style green with hazards and a swinging log or something.
i'll have to go golfing with you doods when i get back. it looks like you guys have fun.
adios,
l. j. akkar
Post a Comment