
I got to see Game Four of the Playoffs with the Anaheim Mighty Ducks vs the Calgary Flames tonight. Mister "Bubble-Boy" Carlos invited me to see his favorite NHL team.

It was a great game tonight. The first period was a defensive struggle. In the 2nd period, the Ducks score two goals in rapid succession! In the 3rd period, the Flames returned the favor by scoring two quick goals tying up the game. The Overtime period began with the Duck in a Power Play (i.e. one of the Flames players was cooling his heels in the penalty box). In just a few minutes the OT was over and the Ducks emerged victoriously!

A sea of Duck's playoff towels!

Ducks beats Flames 3 - 2 in OT!

BB and I met some guys from Calgary. They were pretty decent fellows even when they were waving their big Red Calgary banner in front of BB! Poor BB, he took it in stride.

Before the game began, I got to meet the Miller Girls and take the "Taste test"; even got an autographed poster and mini hockey puck!

DB with one of the Miller Girls!

The beer wasn't bad either ... AND I got "Carded" again! I'm totally not looking my age!
Cheers!
-DB-
** Update **
Rantings from a craze consumer .... on my way to BB's workplace, I foolishly gas up at a Shell station that I had always thought was a good deal! It was freaking $ 3.60 / gallon for regular gas there .... and every freaking place after that atleast 30 t 50 cents cheaper!! How stupid can I be!! Ugh!!!!

3 comments:
man! you and Carlos look like you're having fun!!
Hey DB...who's the cute chick next to you in the picture?? ; )
Yep BB Carlos had so much fun that his throat is still sore, even today (Saturday). So he's earning his "Bubble Boy" label!!
Oh, I'm posing with one of the Miller girls.
-DB-
MILLER GIRLS!! MILLER GIRLS!!!
Post a Comment