I'm feeding my addiction; bought a new pull cart for my golf bag, a couple new hybrid clubs, golf towel, and some new golf gloves (to replace the one I dropped on the course on Saturday). I have to buy another Nike golf hat, must have left it somewhere.

I'm going golfing again with my coworkers on Wednesday after work. We're going to an executive nine hole in
Long Beach.

oh, the insanity!!!
-DB-
3 comments:
Lil Rec is a fun course. Good luck. Check out the pro-shop for deals. i was able to get a pair of footjoys for cheap in the clearance section.
Also get there on time as the PA annoucer dude will razz you if your group is late..."Long awaited..." "highly anticipated..."
Good CA fun.
aw...i wanna go!!!!
SP,
You're welcome to join us anytime!! You're such a natural athelete!
I dream of going to Maui and playing golf on of their beautiful courses!
-DB-
Post a Comment