Sunday, July 16, 2006

18 Holes after church


Aaah, golf the easy way!



Tammy and Russell were my golfing partners today!


One of Russell's putts just wouldn't fall in, guess Russ is giving the ball alittle "help"!


Another beautiful California day!


DB golfing at sunset


DB hitting a 259 yard 17th hole tee shot into a bunker just up from the flag/pin!


DB at the 18th hole!


Dinner after golf

I got together with some friends to play 18 holes at Birch Hills GC. We decided at the last minute to try to get a tee time for twilight rates at one of the local golf courses. It was my first time using a golf cart on a course. Boy did it make a differences!

We started at 4:40 and managed to finish all 18 holes by 8:30! The day was perfect, not too hot!

-DB-

* update 7/18/06 *

SCIFI News: BSG Season 3 spoilers : http://dbspoilerspage.blogspot.com/2006/06/spoilers-for-bsg-season-3-david-eick.html

New BSG Season 2 Companion guide on sale in August 2006

1 comment:

Lenard James Akkar said...

I went with eugene one time using a cart and from then on, I'm a convert to the carting way. I was able to find my lost balls like in no time flat. have fun wednesday and take lots of pics ;)

lenard j.