Wednesday, July 19, 2006

9 holes at Little Rec (Long Beach)


"Little Rec" golf course in LB


DB arrives early!


even takes some practice putts


Joe arrives early too!


The group is all here!


A great golfing adventure awaits!


Joe thinks about the meaning of golf ...


the course is busy and our group hustles between holes!


Mike gets ready to tee


The big lagoon at the 7th hole


DB and his nemesis, the "ball magnet" lagoon!

Good thing we all have day jobs, we would all starve as professional golf players (except for Rodney)! It was probably one of the worst golf playing I've had since starting but as I've heard "a bad day golfing is better than a good day at work!".

Very frustration for everyone, but at least I finally got a good tee shot on the 9th with my 5 iron, too bad my putting was so bad that I couldn't convert it into an birdie or even a par!

I was hoping that my new Taylor-made driver would get me safely across that darn 7th hole lagoon where I lost a few balls the last two times I've played this course ... nope! I slice two shot straight into the lagoon!

Well, at least we all enjoyed a nice dinner at L & L BBQ!

-DB-

No comments: