Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Fourth of July Firework Show

I just got back from watching an awesome local Fourth of July firework show at the Hunt's in Fullerton. Their house is located on a hill just across the street from Fullerton College's campus where fireworks were being launched.

We were sitting so close that we started getting hot ashes from all the fireworks. While shooting photos for my blog, I got a hot piece in my left eye - ouch (the things I do for my blog) ! The potluck was great! I brought a big tray of Spam Musubi.

There was just a handful of folks from church as most crowd were the Hunt's other friends and relatives.

Enjoy the photos!

-DB-




Kids making S'mores during the show







DB watching the fireworks!



Finale!

2 comments:

Chooah said...

you got some great pics too bro! it's true just how much photographers will put themselves through to get the shot! hehe

cheers!
e.

Anonymous said...

I should have brought my camera with me last night