Sunday, July 02, 2006

So do you want wisdom?


New Sermon Series: "Word to the Wise"

'Go Ahead, Ask for it; the call for wisdom'


Interesting lighting for worship today


Tim's team led worship today


Prayers for the Hamilton on their housing situation


Pastor Kev shared about the greatest gift: Wisdom

We live in a world full of choices, perhaps too many choices.

The problem is with too many choices is that we can be paralyzed by indecisions.
We may have up to four or five major life decisions that will affect the rest of of lives.

"Wisdom is the God given ability to choose good"

Scripture References:

1st Kings 3:1-15
Proverb 8
James 1:5

Closing questions: Do you want to be a wise person, make good choices for your life?

-DB_

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh.....don't you think it's scary how fast you got these pictures up? I mean it's only 2pm on Sunday and you've already posted about today's service?

Delta Boy said...

What can I say ... I have no social life. I just blogging my life away.

-DB-