Saturday, February 18, 2006

Smoked Tri-tips @ Art's



Wow! It's really true sometime that when you say no to somethings other things popped up. I had been debating whether or not to go support our two church volleyball teams in Southbay this morning and to go to the dinner afterwards. But then I was feeling under the weather (all the sickies at work and with me going outing with R the other night at downtown Disney).

Art from church invited me to come over for lunch since we're both big BBQ fans. Wow! What a treat! There were members of his worship team there as well as other friends from church. We ate well. Art is truely the master of the smoked tri-tips!! Lunch was going pretty good up to the point where Becky (aka SP) told all of us her friend's Tapeworm story .... it was almost enough make me wanna give up meat and raw fish (sushi) , uh almost because as I was having lunch with these guys, I got a call from my buddy Karl to go out tonight for my birthday (belated) ... see related posting.

-DB-

2 comments:

Rebecca Hong said...

glad you were able to join us. hope you're feeing better!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks SP, it's always cool to hang out with you guys!

-DB-