
Honestly, I was getting tired of the storyline when "BAM!" evil terrorist henchman is stabbed dead by his EVEN MORE EVIL Billionaire Terrorist Boss! I'm hooked again by that darn Lynn McGill (played by Sean Astin aka "Samwise Gamgee") and that NO BACKBONE weasel of a President Charles Logan. It looks like anyone especially the bad guys can totally influence that spineless idiot!
Awwww, just when I was about to give up on Season 5 ... I got pulled back in! Good Job, scriptwriters!!
-DB-

1 comment:
Hey Db,
I'm in the same boat. Losing/lost interest and I forgot to watch on monday.
Now after reading your post I'm wondering if I should cut all ties and go cold turkey or do I let myself get sucked back into watching again.
Hard choices. And even lost is getting kinda A.D.D.-ish making it hard to follow or want to be a part of.
Ever since the cancelling of Enterprise I have nothing to look forward :(
Live long and prosper*
Lenard James.
* Just not in front of a TV please.
Post a Comment