Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Driving Range Tonight




After work, my coworker Wai and I went to the driving range in nearby Fullerton (Golfer's Paradise). A bucket of balls cost like $6 (for like 75 plus a token for more). It was mentally (and physically) good to go swing da club and SMACK some balls after work! It was fun, and I'll like to come back to to this range. I think I read on the Internet that this driving range just changed owners in the beginning of the year. Afterward, Wai and I went to Mad Wolf Mong. BBQ.

While I was at the range, I got a call from Miss Veggie to make her a copy of tonight's "Lost" episode (since she had a prayer meeting to go to). I just made it back home in time after dinner to reset my DVR recorder to make a high resolution copy. (Had to make another one for my coworker too since the Grammy Awards were on at the same time as "Lost".)

A good evening, all in all (even caught Bono & U2 on the Grammy Awards for alittle bit).

-DB-

No comments: