About a boy (from Mississippi)
DB,you got spam, winston cooking ribs and corn...I'm always hungry after viewing your blog!So along with being the go to guy for recording missed tv shows... Can you also Fed-ex some spam masubi too?Mmm Mmm good!Vin
sick...tell me when your bday is and i'll send you a buttload of spam. =Ppeylin
Tsk tsk Miss Peylin ... you have to embrace your inner Spam.Bday just passed back in January ... yeah, I probable could go thru a couple cases of SPAM, ha ha!-DB-
Post a Comment
3 comments:
DB,
you got spam, winston cooking ribs and corn...
I'm always hungry after viewing your blog!
So along with being the go to guy for recording missed tv shows... Can you also Fed-ex some spam masubi too?
Mmm Mmm good!
Vin
sick...tell me when your bday is and i'll send you a buttload of spam. =P
peylin
Tsk tsk Miss Peylin ... you have to embrace your inner Spam.
Bday just passed back in January ... yeah, I probable could go thru a couple cases of SPAM, ha ha!
-DB-
Post a Comment