So who's watching the Olympics? How sad that Michelle Kwan had to pull out. I remember how crushing it was that she didn't get the gold four years ago!
Oops, I jumped the gun! You are correct ... I saw "Bree" and thinking of Marcia Cross in "Desperate Housewives" (not having to see "Transamerica" yet).
3 comments:
I saw the men's down hill skiing. I saw the french guy win the gold!
It was awsome. He was the last skier and he beat the time by .71 seconds.
yeah i've been watching all the hot snowboarders. that's the only olympic sport i love to watch besides ice skating.
btw--"bree" is felicity huffman's character in transamerica. i'm not sure if that's the correct spelling, but it's short for sabrina.
Hey Peylin,
Oops, I jumped the gun! You are correct ... I saw "Bree" and thinking of Marcia Cross in "Desperate Housewives" (not having to see "Transamerica" yet).
thanks for the correction.
-DB-
Post a Comment