Wednesday, May 03, 2006

New Lost tonight


Yes, Miss V. there is a new "LOST" tonight.

Tonight's episode is called "Two for the Road" and is Ana Luca's POV / backstory.

Think the next three episode are all new with the Season Two finale on May 24th (2 hour episode).

-DB-

** UPDATE **

May 4th

I was too shocked after the last scene of last night's episode. I won't spoil it here for those who haven't seen it yet ... but DANG!!! I meant BANG (actually, bang ... bang bang and bang!).

Here's more stuff on my spoiler page , check them out.

Meanwhile has anyone logged on to this website (related to LOST) ?

http://thehansofoundation.org/

I heard that it was pretty creepy!

-DB-

3 comments:

Lenard James Akkar said...

I hate this show!!! My heart sinks at each episode end upon seeing... LOST...

I hope the writers and or producers take pity on us and make the season ending only slightly painful...

Anonymous said...

Anna Lucia??? Awww...I don't like her too much. But I hope it's a good episode though, maybe I'll like her better after this episode. Did you know that she got some jail time for DUI? Libby was with her too!

I don't know what they were thinking when they casted her as the cop...*annoyed*

Delta Boy said...

AL and L ... REST IN PEACE!