Whoa, ever since my DVD recorder went into the shop I've been watching more and more TV live or on the Time Warner DVR.

Still watching my daily Telenovela, "Rebelde" which is ending in January (already ended in Mexico in June). It's still kinda of tough to follow when I only recognize on a few of the Spanish word. Hope they release an English version some day. I like how they change the show's introduction every week (they use a edited clip from the RBD music group concert tour).

"Heroes" is getting really good! I'm starting to get into the different characters and learning what their special mutant powers are. Theres been more and more written about this great new show.

"NCIS" was a rerun this week and I DVR'd "Veronica Mars" so I still have to find time to watch that episode.

"Jericho" is getting pretty good too as well as "Lost" last night. Link to last night's recap here. Wow, is it me or are there more and more shows using golf as part of their plots (golf and golfing was used about three times already on "Lost". On the scheduled "NCIS" show last night, a victim was killed on a golf course with they hit a shot out of a sand trap.).



No comments:
Post a Comment