Thursday, October 19, 2006

Midweek TV Diary

Beside the telenovela, "Rebelde"




I'm watching ...



Heroes (NBC Mondays) (thanks for the heads up Ed, great show!!!)


NCIS (CBS Tuesdays)




Veronica Mars (CW Tuesdays DVR'd)


Jericho (CBS Wednesdays)


(poor Mister Locke, will he find his way?) Spoiler / RECAP here
Lost (ABC Wednesdays)


Criminal Minds (CBS Wednesday)



Grey's Anatomy (ABC Thursday)



Battlestar Galactica (Scifi Channel Fridays) DVR'd because of House Church meetings.

I guess that means I'm not playing as much golf as I want to! Also, I'm not recording as much this season because my DVD recorder is in the shop and it's a hassle to keep buy VHS tapes and no one wants to watch stuff on video tape anymore.

If you wanna watch your favs that you miss you should try either iTunes or the free streaming videos that ABC and CBS are using for their major shows.

-DB-

2 comments:

Pfeng said...

You need to watch Ugly Betty. That show is freakin hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I have seen "Ugly Betty" and it's quite funny!!

-DB-