
Breakfast was a greasy sauage n egg biscuit and some Propel water blend. It was pretty stormy on the runway.

I still give props to the Continental Airlines. Even when the weather was screwing up the flight schedule, they still came thru and got me back to LA! My flight left an hour late from Memphis so by the time I got to Houston, my connecting flight had already taken off. Good thing I went over to Customer Service as soon as possible. I was able to take the very next flight on to LAX. (Side note ... NWA sucks, their segment of my trip was pretty bad!).
Thanks Homer for giving me a ride to the Memphis airport this morning. 5am is not my favorite time of the day either. I'm glad you made it home thru the rainstorms.

The onboard movie coming back to LA was "Pride and Prejudice" with Keira Knightly! I was too cheap and sleepy to spring for the five bucks for the headsets. I just like watching Keira ...

Thanks Carey for the ride home! I hope you and your family liked "The Best Candy in TEXAS" ... I should have sprung for the "Armadillo Dropping" pralines (ha ha, actually I got a box of them a few years ago, yum!).

Back in LA with coffee in hand.
Gotta make a quick run for dinner stuff ... and catch "24" tonight!
Thanks everyone for your encouragement and prayers, my Mom is improving!
-DB-

3 comments:
maybe next time you can make a pit stop in texas instead of just fly through. =P
peylin
Aiyee Hiron....
Those armadillo candies look like turds!! I am glad to see that all is well with you. V & I are praying for your mom and your family back in Miss.
kju
p.s. thanks for sending v the dvd! oh and btw you still owe us bbq he he he :)!
Hey Kristina!
"Turds" you say?! So is that what "Armadillo Droppings" are?
Yup, I owe you guys some Mississippi style BBQ! Anytime!
Hope you guys are doing well in NYC! How's Columbia?
-DB-
Post a Comment