Friday, November 03, 2006

TGIF

(previously posted on DB's Xanga Site .... what can I say? I'm lazy; you try updating four blogs at a time?!)

Whoa, what a fast week and a whole new month already! I guess when you get older, time just keep marching on ever so fast!

Work has been getting busy. It feels like a ghost town (still sticking with the post Halloween theme) here in the office with people gone for vacation, illnesses, etc ... So we're half staffed atleast for a few days.

My new Tiger Woods golf game has been sucking time outta of my life from what little I had after watching my daily / weekly dosage of Mexican Soap Operas, Scifi/Cult ("Heros", "Lost", "Jericho", and "BSG"), Crime Dramas / Whodunit's (NCIS, Veronica Mars, Criminal Minds, and CSI:Miami), Anima / Cartoons ("Legion of Super Heroes" and "Fantastic Four") and Chick flicks ("Grey's Anatomy").

I just mailed in my California absentee ballot yesterday and finally put on my new DMV car registration decal. After Thanksgiving, I have to report for Jury Duty in Santa Ana (woo hoo! ... not). So much for my "civic" duties as an American Citizen.

Saturday, my city is having a big trash drop off near Knotts Berry Farm; I get to hurry up and wait in a long line to dump off my 27" TV as well as useless old electronic / computer hazmats stuff. But atleast I have 18 holes of golf to look forward to in the afternoon. One of my friends just made a 2:00pm tee time for Dad's Miller. I'm look forward to that!!

Got House Church tonight, maybe I'll bake cookies for our potluck ... gotta go to the office gym for a quick work out and then grab lunch!

Hope y'all having a great day!

-DB-

No comments: