Saturday, June 17, 2006

James & Diane's Special Day Part I


The Setup


The Gazebo


Pre-Wedding photos shots



The garden / reception area


Dorene prepares to greet guests


Setting up the Unity Candles and Communion


The Wedding begins


Three of the bridesmaids



Diane and her dad


Becky & Win enjoying the wedding


DB enduring the hot sun


While Becky sitting in shade ...


The guests trying to stay cool



Aaah, cool shade under a tree!

Continue on to James and Diane's Special Day part II

3 comments:

Delta Boy said...

Boy, it sure was a warm day for a wedding yesterday! I'm glad my friends had such a lovely wedding!

Went another outdoor wedding a few years ago, VERY windy but it was on a hill with a nice view.

-DB-

Rebecca Hong said...

it was a beautiful day! hope you were able to hydrate yourself db!

Delta Boy said...

Thanks SP, I had an easy time directing cars for the wedding. I guess I missed that last bunch of wedding guest coming in.

-DB-