Sunday, January 28, 2007

Epic worship / business meeting

Brief pictorial of today's special meeting at Wilshire Avenue Sanctuary

Not pictured but EXTREMELY appreciated: today's greeters and setup crew!


Pastor Kevin started service with announcements


Art ran the sound board


David and Rick worked on multimedia


Harry's team led worship


Treasurer Beverly gave the financial updates


Pastor Kevin thanks the various host of the House Churches (not pictured: Sandee & Brice Hunt, and Ed Ie).


Acknowledge & appreciation for James


Becky


and Tim for their worship leading in the past year. (not pictured: Michelle L for her invaluable leadership in the Greeting ministry).


Board member Traci


Board member Sharon announcing the results of the congr. budget approval.

Closing worship set


Pastor Erin give the closing benediction (blessings).
-DB-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why are you named Delta Boy?

Anonymous said...

I'm from the Mississippi DELTA and I went to Delta State University ..

hence, "Delta Boy"

-DB-

Delta Boy said...

Hey Pey!

Bev mentioned that you were going to be in town in February. Yeah, I'm sure someone is hosting. Get my cell # from Bev or email me. I'm sure we can get you hooked up with a Superbowl get together. Stay tune!

-DB-