"Grey's Anatomy" is getting another doc, this time a psychologist (they certainly need one with all those emotional / mental issues that everyone seems to be having). Also, another hook up between another intern and another attending, someone getting prego and somebodies getting hitched. Can't get enough "Grey's Anatomy" ? GA Season One is coming to Lifetime Network starting January 7th on 11pm / 10pm CST.
Season 6 of "24" is about to begin! The Big TWO NIGHT EVENT start on FOX on January 14th and 15th (Sunday and Monday). This week's Entertainment Weekly has a special pull out section as well as the cover story for next week's TV Guide.
"The Apprentice - Los Angeles" starts this Sunday at 9:30 (in LA).
"The OC" has been cancelled. Last Episode is on Feb 22nd. See related link.
"Battlestar Galactica" returns on Sunday January 21st!
"Heroes" is back on January 22nd and it seems that there were a hero who has been there all along but not "visible" to us. Also, there will be a "Star Trek" connection coming to "Heroes".
"Prison Break" will be returning also on January 22nd. Guess who hooking up with FBI agent Killerman. Another inmate will be captured and killed.
"Lost" will be back with all new episodes on February 7th! Speaking of "Lost" whatever happened to "Daybreak" ... man, they cancelled that sucker really quick! I was just starting to get into it! I heard that the ABC Network may post the rest of the unaired episodes online. This was suppose to be the 13 week replacement for "Lost", I guess NOT!
"Jericho" is the CBS series about a small Kansas town cut off from the rest of the world after a nuclear exchange (more importantly about the hot love triangle about to turn into quad), returns on February 21st!
BSC Championship game on FOX on Monday (5:15 PST) check your local listing. Some unknown schools like Ohio and Florida are playing (yawn) ... j/k. Next Year, USC will be back!
New series about China is coming on PBS starting this Wednesday: "Inside China" (check your local PBS listings). The four parts of the documentary are:
1. "Power and the People"
2. "Women of the Country"
3. "Shifting Nature"
4. "Freedom and Justice"
More news to follow ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm glad the OC finally got canceled.
I have to admit that the only reason why I'm watching the Apprentice is b/c it's in LA. I think it'll be an interesting season...
Post a Comment