scenes from a small town ...
DB meeting the Mayor and her husband.
Ford talking with Auntie Margaret and posing with Grandpa Howard.
Hmmmm it seems TIME can move both slow and fast at the same time (not to be confusing). I flew in last Sunday so it's almost a week since I've been home. Haven't done a whole lot. Haven't hunted for anything (except for that perfect Christmas present for my nephew) and haven't fished for anything (except for funny videos on "YouTube") so I'm not sure I accomplished very much. I bonded with my nephew Ford, who's almost two now. He's now running around and very much into big trucks.
Everyone else at home seemed to be doing well and adjusting to the new business and such. Coming home is always both familar and different at the same time. It's been both gloomy and sunny, fair and rainy here.
We have a couple days off from the family business to enjoy the outdoors when it's not too wet or cold. Hopefully, can go hit a few balls, catch a couple basses and maybe take a shot at a nice buck. It's been a relaxing visit so far (no thoughts of backorders, deadlines and bad suppliers).
-DB-

No comments:
Post a Comment