Got up early hoping to knock some things off my to do list before next week. Didn't get very far ... I went to check out the local dim sum restaurant (to see if I can order stuff to take back to Mississippi next week). I ended up at Ten Ten Seafood in Anaheim (The people who run Ten Ten Seafood are in laws to my Dad's army buddy but then they don't know me so no discount). Bought brunch stuff for me and my roomie and pre-order stuff for pick up next week (yum yum).
On my way back home, my coworker & golfing buddy Rodney called to see if I was interested in doing twilight golfing today .... well so much for shopping. I went home, had my "dim sum" lunch with my roomie and then head out for some golf.
On my way back home, my coworker & golfing buddy Rodney called to see if I was interested in doing twilight golfing today .... well so much for shopping. I went home, had my "dim sum" lunch with my roomie and then head out for some golf.
We ended going to three different courses (Dad Miller's, Fullerton GC, and then Brea GC) before we could actually play. It was probably not the best golf we ever played but it was pretty fun! I shot a 52/19 on the 9 hole and par'ed the 9th.Just got back from my coworker's Christmas party tonight in Whittier. It was great turnout tonight too bad about the rain later in the evening. I was hoping get out early enough to get some Christmas shopping done (haven't done any yet) and I'm leaving town next Sunday!!
Night shot from the PatioHillside view of Whittier and beyond



No comments:
Post a Comment