
Yummy refreshments await the Epic Congregation!

Pre-Service scene

Pre-Service scene #2

Greeters - Kristina & Trammi

Pre-Service scene #3

the backstage crew: Tex, Jon, and Nate

Welcome - Pastor Kevin

Devotional Mediation video

Opening Worship - Becky's Team

Announcements - Melanie

Tithes and Offerings - Paul

New series introduction - Pastor Kevin

Discussion question - Pastor Kevin

Scripture - Ephesian 1:1-6

Scripture - Ephesian 1:7-13

Scripture - Ephesian 1:14-21

praying over scripture - Pastor Kevin

Scripture John 15:19-20

Closing worship and communion - Becky's Team

Benediction - Pastor Kevin
TITLE: MY BOOK: Our Favorite Scripture Passages
TEXT: Ephesians 3:14-21
SYNOPSIS: In this series, the four of us will share about one of our favorite passages of Scripture. In addition to expositing the text, we'll also be sharing why and how these verses have come to have such special meaning for us. A little bit of Scripture, a little bit of story. Our hope is that as we share our own favorites, each person will be encouraged to think about their own favorite verses, about the special way God has used Scripture to speak profoundly to them. This week I take up the prayer and benediction of the Apostle Paul for the church. Both personally and as a pastor, I have desired to make this my own prayer and goal - to grasp in our inner being, the expanse of Christ's love in all its fullness.
SYNOPSIS: In this series, the four of us will share about one of our favorite passages of Scripture. In addition to expositing the text, we'll also be sharing why and how these verses have come to have such special meaning for us. A little bit of Scripture, a little bit of story. Our hope is that as we share our own favorites, each person will be encouraged to think about their own favorite verses, about the special way God has used Scripture to speak profoundly to them. This week I take up the prayer and benediction of the Apostle Paul for the church. Both personally and as a pastor, I have desired to make this my own prayer and goal - to grasp in our inner being, the expanse of Christ's love in all its fullness.

1 comment:
thanks hiron! I don't feel like I missed service after getting your update :)
Post a Comment