Thursday, November 01, 2007

Epic Supper Club - Nov 1st (Gaja)


Gaja Restaurant welcomes back the Epic Supper Club!



Eager diners awaiting a new taste adventure!


The hot griddle plates


interesting ingredients


cook 'em girl!


DB says "yum yum"!


spicy sweet chicken


Can we eat already?!


DB's Hiroshima style dish!


aaaah, what a nice evening out!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

haha. Just flipping the thing promotes team work. I gotta go next time.

Delta Boy said...

Personally, I think we should get a discount 'cause we had to cook our own food!! Ha ha (I supposed, that's the Chinese in me talking).

Actually, I had the kitchen make my dish for me so yeah, I cheated!

thanks Frank n Lori for chiming in!

-DB-

Anonymous said...

Rickushow had spaghetti at mom and dad's last night and saved big money! Then, watched You Tube all night and saved big money! (Is that the Chinese in me talking?) Hey, that's racist....Andrew says.
I do have a little bit of Chinese in me btw., really.
No, really.

norm lao photography said...

Mmmmm, okonomiyaki in LA? One of the real highlights of our trip to Hiroshima was the local cuisine... Might have to drive up there one day to check it out.

Delta Boy said...

Hey Mister Full City Roaster (aka NL)!

Hope you and the family are doing well. Actually, there's a couple places in Fountain Valley that offer the "Japanese Pizza" thingee too (Ebsu for one). There are several in the South Bay area .. Tombo in Gardena and Gaja for sure!

Take care, thanks for visiting!

-DB-