Thursday, April 05, 2007

Getting EGGcerise (Company Egg hunt)


the announcement


The anticipation!


Roxy is ready!


The Loot!


"Hey, don't run me over!"


"Man, can those guys in LEGAL run!"


"Hey! Get your own eggs!"


"An the prize winners are ..."


DB's 28 eggs!


Lots of recycled eggs!


I got prize #6


"Here's your prize!"


Whoa! $20 GC for Bath and Bodyworks!


an egg to remember - Company Egg Hunt 2007!

-DB-

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe, now you can buy yourself some nice smelling lotions. White Tea & Ginger smells pretty nice. :)

Rebecca Hong said...

congrats! hey, i use white tea & ginger. what about the cucumber melon DB?

Anonymous said...

no, those ladies don't know nothing! you need to get BODY SPLASH and spray that on.. and buy COUNTRY APPLE! it's one of the most Original scents from Bath & Bodyworks!

=P

Delta Boy said...

You guys are way too funny!

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll let you know what "scent" I pick out.

-DB-

Pfeng said...

ru seriously going to buy a scent at Bath and Body works?? Wow. :O

and aren't y'all too old to be having an easter egg hunt?? haha. :D