Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Family photos from da South

My bro' emailed these pixs to me last night. I had a blast seeing my two nephew together for the first time back on my dad's farm in Mississippi.

-DB-


Sister Margaret, brother Humphrey and sis' in law K and their son Trevor on the family ATV.


Hump, Herb & Son Ford, Margaret, Homer, Dad and Trevor on the ATV.


My cool nephew, Trevor on the ATV ... hmmm, his dad might have to get him one back in California!

P.S. Happy Belated Birthday, Trevor!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow I didn't know your parents owned a farm!! I don't know many Asians with farms. =P

peylin

Delta Boy said...

Yup, it's not that uncommon to own farmland (my dad leased it out to folks who actually grow stuff like cotton and soybeans) but my family likes to go out to the countryside to go fishing and stuff. I grew up hunting and fishing on my dad's country property.