Thursday, December 08, 2005

Amazon Churrascaria (Brazilian BBQ Buffet)
















For the 2nd straight day, DB pigged out! Tuesday was all you can eat sushi! Wednesday was all you can eat Brazilian BBQ (basically skewered rotisserie meats including 'gator, quail, rabbit, and normal stuff like chicken, beef, pork and lamb).

Freaking gained like 5lb in two days ... plus I made a prime rib roast last night too! Ugh, think I ate more than an Africian village would in a day! Sad!

4 comments:

Rebecca Hong said...

Wow, you have definitely hot all the yummy hot spots this week! Wait, Amazon - is that in Fullerton? I heard that they had maggots there. (sorry to freak you out) That was so long ago, I'm sure they got rid of those critters.

Delta Boy said...

ugh, Miss Samurai Princess ... no wonder why the food seem so crunchy (j/k). Funny you should mention the m's thingees, Bev was just talking about her sis' experience about finding those things in a batch of tamales years ago.

So far so good, haven't gotten sick yet.

Looking forward to the prime rib dinner at R & T's wedding next Saturday!

Yum!

DB

P.S. Glad to see that you're feeling better these days (bad beer? j/k).

Anonymous said...

great photo journalism!
great time!
-E

Lenard James Akkar said...

'gator eh db? If they had frog legs it would be just like back home.

Lenard j.